Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Favorite frozen pizza

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner DamnTheCowboys's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    211
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For $3.39 this one is epic:


    235

    Kicks the hell out of most chain places alone. Also, California Pizza Kitchen pizza Sicilian pie though it runs about $5.50

    Red Baron is overrated!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm on a buget so I shop at Aldi's (I think thats a national chain) and they have a great sasuge, onion and green pepper pizza. They are very generous with sauce, toppings and cheese...all for $1.99 [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •